ForumsQuestionsCompleted task

Completed task
dmg7759_2

Posted: Jan 17, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I entered a task that repeats yearly and has a due date, i have also set reminders for this task.

I completed the task and put a check mark in the box.
The task still appears with the old date and shows that it is overdue.

How do i get it to change to the new date and how can i be sure i will get reminders?
Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 19, 2015
When you complete a repeating task it will automatically get rescheduled, including its reminder. The reason you still see the old one (checked off) is because you have your filters set to show recently completed tasks. You can adjust this by clicking the "Show" button to show the filters. The reason you can't see the new version 1 year from now is also because of a filter. The "hide future tasks" filter, so you can adjust that in the same place if you want.
coolexplorer

Posted: Jan 20, 2015
One way to get immediate feedback that a task has actually been completed, even if your filter "shows recently completed tasks" is to go into Settings and in Row Style : use "Completed Tasks are Crossed out". If you check your Calendar it will show/confirm that it has been repeated to a future date.
A feature I would like: is a quick popup on completing a repeating task that states that the task is repeated to_____date in the future.

This message was edited Jan 20, 2015.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.