ForumsQuestionsAndroid Toodledo App - not showing weekly tasks

Android Toodledo App - not showing weekly tasks
phil_1298228868

Posted: Jan 18, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I have just installed the Toodledo Android App on my Tablet. I have used Toodledo and DGT TD for a few years but thought the experience may be better using the official app.

Having gone through the setup and initial sync I cannot find anywhere the three weekly tasks that I know are due tomorrow (and still show up if I go direct to the Web.

If I select All Tasks I can see all the tasks (including Monthly repeating ones) that I have but none of my weekly ones appear.

Is this a fault or is there a guide somewhere to how to use the App (and I'm doing something silly).

Phil
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 19, 2015
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
Jeff

Posted: Mar 12, 2015
I had a similar thing happen to me. I have been a toodledo user for many years (Since 2009 I believe).

I had a repeating task that didn't appear on the android app. But, the strange thing is that a similar repeating task was appearing just fine.

I checked these two tasks and the only difference that I could see is that the broken one was created back in 2009. I had been repeating this task for 5-6 years! The working task was created in 2011.

So: my theory was that perhaps my task was created so long ago that it was old/stale/whatever. It wasn't working with the android app. Therefore, my solution which seemed to work is that I stopped repeating the task, checked it off (to remove it), and then recreated a brand new version of that same task. It works now just fine.

Perhaps you were like me and had tasks that were too "old". Try recreating them and see what happens. Maybe check to see when those tasks were created so we have more information.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.