ForumsQuestionsTask and notes disappeared?

Task and notes disappeared?
Brian Matlock_1343862228

Posted: Jan 21, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I use Toodledo to track the phone activity I have with home sellers over many months. I was just updating an 18 month old record a moment ago with some current information when my browser crashed (Chrome). When I rebooted and reopened toodledo, that record was nowhere to be found. I've quick-searched by Subject under "Main, All Tasks" and found nothing. I also tried the view, "Search" and looked under items that were checked off. Nothing.

I should have turned off my internet access on my iPhone before I opened Toodledo there. But I didn't. It immediately synced. No record there.

The loss of those notes is very significant to me.

I have a Gold Subscription.

Is there anything else I can do to try to recover that record? (In case you try to trouble shoot, The subject would have contained "47th" "Judy" and "0795" somewhere in it. I have created a new task to replace the old one that now also contains those words/numbers). Is there a method of backup I should be employing?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 21, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.