ForumsQuestionsCloned task not seen as 'added today'

Cloned task not seen as 'added today'
Pascal Zweipfenning

Posted: Feb 06, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I use a bunch of reference tasks to clone for some projects that always require the same steps. These tasks are in a 'reference folder'. When I clone a task I use the search 'added today' to find them so I want to can use the 'multi-edit' function to add them all to a specific folder. However these cloned tasks are not seen as 'added today'.

Is this a bug are does it work as designed?

If it works as designed I would like to request a change so cloned tasks will be found by the 'added today' search.

Thanks.

Pascal.
Salgud

Pascal:
Interesting. I created a new multi-task project yesterday, and I went back after I read this post and I checked the Date Added on those, and they are all yesterday's date. There is something very different between what I'm seeing and what you're seeing.

One alternative to solve you're problem. Then I create a project from a template like that, I do a Permanent Link on the parent task, which isolates that project, then I do my Multi-Edit.

Still, seems like this issue with the Date Added needs to be addressed.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I just cloned a task and the "date added" for the clone to today. Maybe you are finding the old version and not the clone?
Pascal Zweipfenning

Posted: Feb 11, 2015
Works as designed. Not sure what went wrong here.

Thanks,

Pascal.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.