ForumsQuestionsGoals

Goals
Brenda

Posted: Feb 16, 2015
Score: 2 Reference
Hi,
I want to be able to put my daily, weekly, monthly, short term, long term, lifelong goals, date specific goals in toodledo so that I can view them regularly. Is there a way to do this other than the Goals section which doesn't allow me to break them up by daily, weekly, monthly or date specific?

Thanks
coolexplorer

Posted: Feb 17, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Posted by Brenda:
Hi,
I want to be able to put my daily, weekly, monthly, short term, long term, lifelong goals, date specific goals in toodledo so that I can view them regularly. Is there a way to do this other than the Goals section which doesn't allow me to break them up by daily, weekly, monthly or date specific?
Thanks

I would love to do exactly this too. It is the most logical flow, i.e. Role and Goal based rather than reaction based.
Time to put more resources behind the Task Manager section so as to delight your subscribers?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 17, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
You could use an Outline or List if you don't need to track which task are in which goal. Otherwise, there isn't a way to track the recurrence of goals right now.
j.bed

Posted: Mar 02, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
You could use habits for this if they spruced up frequency on habits and allowed you to link your habits to your goals.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.