ForumsQuestionsAlternate formatting of outlines

Alternate formatting of outlines
holroy

Posted: Feb 19, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

In my world there are two different types of outlines I use. Firstly an outline outlining a task list or project, where it is natural that when checking of items they disappear (or appear with strikethrough formatting). The second variant is to use the outline to keep track of items I already own, i.e. list of records, list of comic books, list of whatever, and here it is counterintuitive that if I check that I already own an item, it disappears or has strikethrough formatting.

Therefore my suggestion is that it would be great to have an option to mark an outline as being either an ordinary task list or a list of records, and then that the formatting of checked items would change according to outline type.

Alternate version would be to allow the end user to set the formatting for checked and unchecked items in the outline (for each given outline if not following default formatting options).

Regards,
Even Holen

PS! I do know about lists, but I've not befriended myself with them yet, and I like the option available in outlines to collapse different sections and so on

This message was edited Feb 19, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 19, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.