ForumsQuestionsAlerts Not Working

Alerts Not Working
faheyb

Posted: Mar 16, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I've searched here and googled this problem, which was reported, but claims to have been fixed. However, I haven't had an alarm / alert work on my iPhone 6 running iOS 8 for the last few months. It's enabled in the Notifications setting on the iPhone. It's set in the settings within the app. Still not appearing. I'm running the last version of ToodleDo. Any ideas?
Sabina A.

Hello,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. I just tested this and it seems to be working. Can you please create a support ticket so we can look into the issue?

https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php

Thanks!
faheyb

Ticket submitted. Thanks.
faheyb

As a test, I created a new task with a due date of this afternoon. The alert appeared properly on my iPhone. The tasks that aren't working are weekly and monthly recurring items that were set up a few years ago. Maybe those tasks just need to be deleted and recreated.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I wouldn't delete an recreate the entire task. It would be sufficient to remove the alarm. Save. Then add the alarm back. However, this really should not be necessary since our app should be able to find the alarm regardless. I'll look in your ticket.
faheyb

Posted: Mar 17, 2015
I picked one of the weekly tasks, removed the alarm, got out of the task, went back into it, changed the date and time to this morning, and added the alarm back. When the time came, nothing happened. No alarm, no alert on the screen.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 17, 2015
Please follow up in your support ticket. We'll help you there.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.