ForumsQuestionsMy Top Requests

My Top Requests
johnprince2112

Posted: Mar 18, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Jake, my trial subscription ended and I'd like to update it. Can I assume the parent/child relationsshps will ne joined?

Below are my top items. Figure I would share with all to see which ones garner additional interest and/or there i a work-around. I had planned to roll it to eight of my managers but the inability to see the subtasks indented in the IOS app three me off I assumed that view was available so I'm having to re-think my process and how I used parent tasks. On the web app I love it. It's purpose for me is a quick 1-2 word reminders with so it's an illustration for me.
f
However, I have adaopted three new teams East Coast, West Coast, and India, I am going to manage those directs as here I would do a drive by or remember when I see them....but do not have the luxury. Beta this and then move it forward based on that success.

QUESTION: Do you have any examples or test accounts for mock collaboration? I don't want to go through the registration process for someone and don't want to test it out with an employee until I'm used to it works

My Top Enhancement Requests:

1. Indent subtasks in iOS (See Above

2. Custom Sort views
I love the sorting options but I am spendig a lot of time getting to them on my app. Oncen again it's something I rarely have time to look at more than 20 seconds.

3. Location-Time Based views:
If current location='%Location% OR then %Saved Search
Or %SavedSearch%@ %Time% %Period%.
If location='Home' then it defaults to my saved search called 'Chores'...or
AND/Or If Day=Sat/Sun then shoe 'Weekend Chores'
AND/OR Or if time=

4.Snooze (I'm interested in the options with this as it appears to be a widely request. One I would like is: X %Timeinterval% %TimeExpression% %Locations%. Example: 10 minutes after 'Arrive at Work'. To put it in context...I have somerthing due for 7:45 (it's the first task). I'm running late to work and it don't know when I'll do it, the alert fires. I understand I could add a locatin alert and then snooze 10 but that is extra clicks plus not are all location.

5. Rolling Dates/Due Dates: Example: Due date is 'Current Date So if I set a due date for today, 3/18/2015 and do not check it off, when the system date changes it will roll with it.
6. Rolling date ranges: Example: Last 7 days, Next Five days LOW </L>

7. Saved views on iOS app (#2 accomplishes this).

8. Option to have short version of text message
The three subscription services I was most interested in were Subtasks/Collaorartion/SMS. With so many alert options I was getting annoyed with all the alarms going off---mainly the text. I will definitely set a different alert tone for these, but was thinking with all the different alert protocols, filtering them. would be slick. Example: SMS Alerts DueDateTimel AND Where %Setting% value. EG, only those where priority='3 -High' or 'Top'. Just like email filter HotList. I know this woule querty the tables and would understand there could be possibly delay.
9IOS toggle. You seect 0-3 Saved Searches if selected then on each page within the IOS app there is a button for each selected saved search that when clicked it opens that vie.

9. Conditional Settings; If/then
Examples: if context=work then set folder to "general work" If %Setting%'X' then %Setting%='Y') where settings is any property type the user can assign to a task. There would need to be some business logic around Unique ID (Task Name?). But would like the ability to say if Tag=X then Parent Task=Z
I remember reading something about creating a template but it seemed pretty wonky.
'

Thanks so much for your time! If you or need elaboration please let me know.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 18, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestions. To answer your question, we do not have sample accounts that you can sign into, but we do have a 2 week free trial so you can setup your own accounts and use the trial to setup collaboration between all of them if you want to try it out.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.