ForumsQuestionsSudden Android Crashes Beginning 3/19/2015

Sudden Android Crashes Beginning 3/19/2015
jpv2112-s

Posted: Mar 19, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Today I suddenly started getting "Toodledo stopped working" pop-ups on two of my devices (1 Lollipop, and the other is the previous major release), repeating every 15 minutes or so. I reset one of the devices, but it didn't fix it. I run the Toodledo app, and it seems to work fine... but the messages keep popping up.
kauhua Post deleted
kauhua

Score: 0 Reference
Same here on Android 4.4 Toodledo updated app. PopĀ­up "Unfortunately, Toodledo has stopped. Report. OK." Reappears when choosing "Sync." Toodledo is not syncing now. Was OK yesterday.
sventhebrit

Score: 1 Reference
Same problem here. Note 3 on Lollipop, Toodledo been working great but starting crashing today.
Steve
kauhua

OK now. Hope it stays OK for this mission-critical cross-platform app.
kauhua

Got a quick reply to my support ticket (within 1 hour, as opposed to the 2-day notice when making it): "We had a small server issue, which is now fixed. Could you please sign in again. We are sorry about the inconvenience."
jpv2112-s

Posted: Mar 20, 2015
Seems all better now. Generally, from a UI perspective, a common down server shouldn't result in constant notification pop-ups.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 20, 2015
We made a small configuration error yesterday for a few hours that should not have caused any problems, but it uncovered a bug in the Android app's ability to sync correctly when it gets a certain response from the server. We have corrected the issue on the server and will also update the Android app to be more resilient when it receives these types of errors. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.