ForumsQuestions"Delete all tasks" from Settings does not sync to any mobile app

"Delete all tasks" from Settings does not sync to any mobile app
Glanzer

Posted: Mar 20, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
When you delete everything from Toodledo using the "Delete all tasks" options at the bottom of the Settings menu in Toodledo web, nothing gets deleted when you sync those changes to any mobile app. I have to go out and manually delete everything individually from each of the mobile apps. If I delete individual folders or notes or tasks then they get deleted fine when I sync.

The 3 mobile apps I confirmed this with are:

Toodledo (Android app)
Ultimate To-Do List (Android app)
DGT GTD (with the DGT GTD Toodledo sync plugin for Android)

It looks like those Settings options delete things in a way that are not syncable???

This message was edited Mar 20, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
This is intentional.

The "Delete all tasks" option is meant as a last resort when dealing with something crazy that happened with an app that synced badly. The idea is that you would delete everything from the website and then ask your app to sync so that it would put it back, hopefully correctly.

If you are really trying to delete everything from everywhere you would need to use the "delete all tasks" option on the website and in each app that you use.
Glanzer

Ok, but that is certainly not intuitive. Maybe you could put a note about that next to the delete options.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yeah, we should do that. Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.