ForumsQuestionsReminder emails have stopped

Reminder emails have stopped
max

Posted: Mar 21, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hi

Are you having an smtp problem? Email reminders have suddenly stopped arriving.

Thanks

Max
Sabina A.

Posted: Mar 23, 2015
Hello,

Can you please create a support ticket so we can look into this issue.

https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php

Thanks!
max

Posted: Mar 24, 2015
Thanks. I've fixed this now. It happens every year or so. The fix is to register my email address from reminders and then re-register it. Do you know any circumstances that may cause this?

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 24, 2015
This shouldn't be necessary. It could be that you accidentally clicked the "unsubscribe" link in the emails.
max

Posted: Mar 30, 2015
Where is the unsubscribe link? In settings? If so, I only ever go there when there's a problem.

In fact emails ha e just stopped again now so I'm going to try and fix again.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 30, 2015
The unsubscribe link is in the email.
max

Posted: Apr 07, 2015
I've never clicked it in my life. And in fact it's doing it again now and I've had to reset the email address again. By the way, on my reminders screen, I have no submit button for entering the new email address; instead I just press enter.
max

In fact changing the email address has not fixed it and they're still not coming through. So I've now tried setting an SMS reminder and using my email address. These are coming through fine. Then I went back and tried setting email reminders again and these are now coming through. So I'd say there is definitely a problem with email reminders.

This message was edited Apr 07, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We'll look into it. I am glad that you got it working again.
max

Posted: Apr 15, 2015
And after 7 days of working fine, they've stopped again. To fix, I'll have to add and remove my email address a couple of times until it takes. Very frustrating.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 15, 2015
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is? What you are experiencing is not normal so I think something different is at play here.

Thanks

This message was edited Apr 15, 2015.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.