ForumsQuestionsPlan to add ways to customize habbits?

Plan to add ways to customize habbits?
stevendererste

Posted: Apr 12, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hi Guys,

Needless to say, I love your website and app. Will buy 2 years of Gold membership once the free trial expires. I think it is only fair, as I got far more that 50$ of value of your site already!

During my trial, I thought about using the habbit - feature more extensively. When traing to implement my ideas, I found that habbits is currently lacking some important tools. If those are not already envisioned, please take this as a suggestion to improve your product.

First of, if I want to use it extensively, I might work with 30+ habbits. Wether this makes sense for anybody, might be a different question. What I would like to do, is to track some stats over time. For instance, I'd like to give myself a rating from 1 to 5 stars how healthy my food choice was in the company canteen that day. And here's the problem: obviously, this is a workday thing only and I don't have the option, to show me this habbit (and track the stat on it) on workdays only. If I just leave the habbit unchecked, well...that's just not acceptable for me, if I want to organize my life properly :-) It's even worse with habbits, that I only want to get into 1 day a week. It is unnecessarily shown 6 out of 7 times in my rather big habbit list. It's just annoying and I would love to customize exactly, which days habbits show up. For bonus points, I'd love to have a checkbox to indicate, wether a habbit is applicable to that day or not and refresh the list accordingly (think vacation and holydays or unplanned events that would skew your stats).

Secondly, I'd like to categorize habbits to show onscreen in proper grouping: work habbits, health habbits etc. Ideally, this would be independent of contexts and folders, as for me those parameters have nothing in common with either of those.

Last but not least, it would be nice, if ratings and numeric values could be shown as average over the resp. timeframe (last week, last month, last year) to track developments.

Thanks for considering!

Steven

This message was edited Apr 12, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 13, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestions. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.