ForumsQuestionsQuicker notes

Quicker notes
Ummagumma

Posted: Jun 02, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I use Simplenote because it lets me to just start typing.

I'd much rather keep all of my notes in Toodledo but having to type the title and the note in two separate field is just too slow.

Please consider an option to copy the first line of the note into title field automatically.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 02, 2015
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
Ummagumma

Posted: Jun 03, 2015
For reference, I just found that Pocket Informant for Android does this already - if Toodledo is set as the default Notes sync account in PI, you can start a new note from PI widget, start typing right away in the Note body, close the note (it has the Title field but you don't have to type anything in it) and it will automatically create note Title from the first line.

Since this was the only thing that was missing for me from Toodledo, I just migrated all of my text notes from Simplenote to Toodledo.

Still, since not everyone is going to spend $10 on PI, it would be great if Toodledo for Android had this option (start a quick note straight from icon or widget, that you can just begin typing in without worrying about title).
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.