ForumsQuestionsUsing Google Voice on Android Lollipop

Using Google Voice on Android Lollipop
Yonten.

Posted: Jul 02, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Has anyone successfully found a way of sending a new task to Toodledo using Google Voice on a headphones/mic?

I can open Toodledo with Google Voice, but the functionality stops there. I can get it to make a note/memo to send to Toodledo, it says it's saved in Notes, but it doesn't appear, despite many a try.

If anyone has any tips on that, I'd be sincerely grateful.

Bonus upon bonus would be to successfully use Google Voice to set up a task in the same way as it can be used to schedule an event in Google Calendar or using S Voice for S Planner.

I'm using Lollipop on a Galaxy S5. Any successes, encouragement or advice to give up before it sends me crazy are all gratefully received.

Many thanks.
Yonten.

Posted: Jul 04, 2015
Update:

Right then. So I've found the entries I made with Google Voice in my Tasks. I felt sure it was showing me they would be saved under Notes.

They are duplicated x2, which I'm reading is still a bug to be overcome. I only found these in Main and Recently Added views.

Is it possible to use Google Voice to set Start/Due Dates? Any one found away of arranging that?

Many thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 06, 2015
Using Google Voice with Toodledo is not working properly, but this is on our to-do list to fix in a future update.
AL904

Posted: Nov 02, 2015
Posted by Jake:
Using Google Voice with Toodledo is not working properly, but this is on our to-do list to fix in a future update.

Can you give us any updates on creating Toodledo tasks via voice? A timeline?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 02, 2015
Sorry, I do not have an ETA for this feature.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.