ForumsQuestionsHow to do a bulk clean up of tasks

How to do a bulk clean up of tasks
shawn_1364504775

Posted: Jul 13, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hi Guys,
I need some help please. I have been trying to get into using Toodledo as my main task reservoir using the GTD principals and set up.
Having tried this a couple of times before, with an over scheduled life, and not paying enough attention to the weekly review of tasks and clean up.
I have old tasks that I need to erase to start fresh.
During the last couple off weeks I have used it quite effectively, but the "old" data is making it a big slep. thus I need to start fresh.
Please can you assist?
coolexplorer

Currently there is no way in TD web to multi-select diverse items (for deletion, change of parameters,etc). It is a much asked for feature by TD users. Using the powerful TD search filters one can only select by a criteria common to all the tasks (and then apply changes).

One can however touch multi-select diverse items in the Android app "Ultimate To-do" and then delete or apply other changes. This feature is yet to be introduced in the official TD Android App. I am sure TD will get there eventually since Jake and company have recently stepped up their design and development effort.
shawn_1364504775

Thanks Coolexplorer,
In the interim though, Is there perhaps a way to export all the tasks then and deal with them on another platform, i.e. excel and re-import?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes, if you go to our Tools section you can export as CSV and change everything in Excel. Then delete everything from Toodledo and re-import.

You can also use our Multi-Edit tool on the search page list coolexplorer suggested.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.