ForumsQuestionsEmail INTO an existing task that then adds to the notes

Email INTO an existing task that then adds to the notes
erikliu

Posted: Jul 23, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Dear Toodledo team...

I have a question to see if this can be done, but if not, then it's a suggestion.

At present, you can email into my Toodledo account to create a new task... GREAT FUNCTION!

Now... to supplement that... I'd like to email INTO an existing task so I have a history of my work on that task...

As an example... the task might be to "Follow up with Tom Jones about Order"... So I email Tom Jones... I'd LOVE if I could "BCC:" to my specific task email that would then take that email and dump it into the notes section...

So, my suggestion is that each task would create a discrete email address that I could then cut/paste in the my BCC section as I'm working on that task so that my email communications are being logged into that note section.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 23, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
This sounds pretty complicated, but I'll put it on our todo list. Toodledo wasn't really designed to track and log email conversations. You might be better off managing the conversation in your email and maybe put a link to that conversation into the task's note so you can go there whenever you need to see the conversation.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.