ForumsQuestionsHA! "Win a Free Subscrition in our monthly Sweepstakes"

HA! "Win a Free Subscrition in our monthly Sweepstakes"
Yonten.

Posted: Aug 13, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Shouldn't that read "Win a Free Subscrition [sic] in our monthly Sweepstakes, IF you live in the US."? That's what I find once I read the rules. And come to think of it, I wonder how many of us actually go to that trouble?

Being a World Wide Web, with undoubtedly a large number of Toodledo devotees actually living outside of the US of A, why not allow the rest of the world to enter to shout loud and proud about the glories of Toodledo?

"Each month we'll randomly pick one US resident to win a free 1 year Gold Subscription." would be better put.

And please note, the spelling of "Subscrition" is incorrect in the new bar thingy.

Regardless, love the new bar thingy. And love you too.

Yours (feeling left out),
Yonten

This message was edited Aug 13, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 13, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Believe it or not, there are a ton of legal issues regarding Sweepstakes and Contests. Practically every sentence is our "Official Rules" is there for some legal reason. We understand US laws, but we don't yet understand all the laws of the entire world, so we don't know if Sweepstakes are legal everywhere. Hence our caution. We will do some research and see if we can learn more about the laws of other countries so that our future Sweepstakes can be more earth inclusive.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.