ForumsQuestionsPrinting from Chrome - tasks cut off

Printing from Chrome - tasks cut off
Sarah_1312842127

Posted: Aug 14, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Since the update, when I print my list from Chrome, it is clipping off tasks at the page breaks. I can see only portions of the letters, whereas before it used to format and size accordingly so that all lines were shown completely. Is there a fix for that since Chrome doesn't have a zoom option so I can adjust it on my own?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 14, 2015
We will continue to try to improve printing. If you want total control over printing, try exporting your tasks via our CSV export tool and you can import this into a spreadsheet and then print however you want.
h.grindley

Posted: Aug 25, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Please please improve printing. It's just no good assuming we should always just review our to do lists online - sometimes we need paper versions of our to do/task lists and that we can actually read (i.e. not in tiny tiny font). Doing what you suggest re export and import to spreadsheet and then print is just tedious....
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 25, 2015
We made some significant improvements to printing last week. If the font is super tiny, it means that you have a lot of columns that need to be crammed in. You can try printing in landscape mode to give them more room. You can also try using the "zoom" feature or turning off the "fit to page" option in the print dialog window that appears when you start to print.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.