ForumsQuestions Notes, Collapsed Items, Delete List Items Keyboard

Notes, Collapsed Items, Delete List Items Keyboard
Bill Bowers

Posted: Aug 28, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Why are only 5 notes showing in the Notes tab? (I'm not talking about notes in the Tasks tab.) How can I see the notes that I want to see. I don't even know why the specific 5 notes are showing.

All tasks.........some say "collapsed items"........how I view the items?

Is it possible in, say, Lists, to delete multiple items at once? It seems that's a no brainer, which is why I suspect it can be done but I just haven't discover how to do it.

Thanks!
alexandremrj_2

Hello,

Regarding the notes tab:

In the sidebar, which item is bold? If you are in All Notes -> All pages, then you should be able to see all notes that you have and please submit a support ticket.
If you are in All Notes but inside the Recently Added or Recently Modified, then you will only see some items, please try changing to All pages.
If you are inside Folders (in Notes) then please try to go to All Notes -> All pages.

Regarding the collapsed items, you can open and close individual list dividers by clicking on them. To open or close all of them, and save this preference for future visits, click the icon in the blue toolbar (that has two arrows and two lines).

In lists I don't know how to delete multiple items at once, and don't even know if it is possible.

Hope this helps

Alex
Bill Bowers

Thanks for your quick response. However, the problem still exists.

You wrote "In the sidebar, which item is bold?" I tried both of them but still only 5 notes show.

You wrote "...All Notes". Mine doesn't say "All Notes". Mine say "My Notes". I chose "My Notes" and "All Pages" and still only 5 notes are visible.
alexandremrj_2

Hello Bill,

that is strange. How many notes have you added to the notes tab and that you were expecting to see?

Alex

This message was edited Aug 28, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.