ForumsQuestionsToggle sub-tasks in "Search"

Toggle sub-tasks in "Search"
Chris

Posted: Jun 05, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Not sure if this is a bug or not.

I am new to GTD and am setting up a new search to help me do a review of my current projects (for me any task with sub-tasks is a Project). I thought a good way of doing this would be to set a search up to view all tasks that have sub-tasks, or is a sub-task.

Everything is displayed as expected in flat view, but if I select "Toggle Sub-Tasks", all sub-tasks disappear and the "Add a sub-task" link appears below all Parent tasks (this does happen in all my other searches but thought this was due to the sub-tasks not being present in the search). I would have expected the sub-tasks to be displayed. If I select "Toffle Sub-Tasks" the "Add a sub-task" link disappears but the sub-tasks do not re-appear.

Thanks,

Chris
Anders

It sounds like you are having the same problem discussed in this thread: https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/1895/0/serach-and-subtasks.html
Chris

Thanks Anders, I saw that one come back to the top of the list.

Unfortunately when searching the forum I spelt "search" and "toggle subtask" correctly :)
Anders

lol
Yes, forum search needs improvements also, but you probably wouldn't have found it anyway :)

This message was edited Jun 05, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.