ForumsQuestionsToodleDo Mobile App for Android

ToodleDo Mobile App for Android
vinny.odowd

Posted: Sep 01, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hi.

Just started using your mobile app and it took me a little while to begin to understand some of the sorting / filtering / display combinations. I think I've got it for the app but I can't seem to get it right for the widget. I would like to sort / view based on the following:

Primary Sort: Start Date = Today or older
Secondary Sort: Context = I use the Franklin Covey concept of A1 through .....
Tertiary Sort: Task Name = Alphabetical

I tried several combinations on the widget and the closets was setting it up as:
View By: Due Date
Filter: 30 days
Order By Start Date
Style: Comfortable
Meta: Start Date, Context, None
Display all tasks except Completed

Please provide direction on how to correct this.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The widget is not 100% configurable, so I think that what you have so far is the closest you can get to what you want. We'll look into making it more versatile in the future
fiona.c

It would help if we could access our SAVED SEARCHES folder on the app - not being able to use this is extremely frustrating. Seems a major oversight.
vinny.odowd

Posted: Sep 04, 2015
Hi.

Thanks for the answer. Please note the widget is buggy. I dont have subtasks indented, they weren't showing indented, and all of a sudden today they are indented. And nothing I do changes this. Even reloading widgit.

Not being able to view items correctly and consistantly makes the widget useless as there is no way to prioritive and work off of it.

Vinny
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.