ForumsQuestionsBookmarklet Calendar bug

Bookmarklet Calendar bug
Technutz

Posted: Sep 17, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
To Support:

I have recently starting having an issue with both bookmarklets. When you click on the due date or start date the popup calendar appears too high and under the address. Thus only displaying the last two weeks of the calendar. It has never done this before. Not sure when it started, with the last week. I included a link to a screen shot of the issue.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/55107124@N02/U5300d

I have done the usually clear history and reboot, but it still is an issue. I depend on this feature for workflow. I have a work around but now it is a pain to do.

I'm on a Mac using the latest OS and Chrome with latest version.

Please advise?

This message was edited Sep 17, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 17, 2015
Thanks for reporting this bug. This should be fixed now. You may need to reload the page once when using the bookmarklet if you don't see the fix right away.
Technutz

Posted: Sep 18, 2015
Jake:

Ok that is better now.

Just FYI the Calendar popup is larger than the bookmarklet so it cuts off the lower part of the Calendar now. I do not use that area such as "no date" link, but I thought you might want to know.

Thanks for the fix.
coolexplorer

Posted: Sep 20, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
I notice this too in Chrome Beta, Windows 10 PC. The "No Date" at the bottom is not visible at first but one can scroll down a bit with the mouse wheel to reveal it.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 21, 2015
We'll update the bookmarklet to make it a little taller. If you want to modify your bookmarklet right now to fix this, you can edit the address and scroll to near the end where you will see "height=328" and change this to "height=348" and then save the changes.
coolexplorer

Posted: Sep 22, 2015
Posted by Jake:
We'll update the bookmarklet to make it a little taller. If you want to modify your bookmarklet right now to fix this, you can edit the address and scroll to near the end where you will see "height=328" and change this to "height=348" and then save the changes.

Cant edit the URL because it only reads as follows without any height definition :
javascript:(function(){var w=window,d = w.top.document,s = d.createElement('script');d.tdl_script = s; s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.src = 'https://www.toodledo.com/includes/bookmarklet_min.js';d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild (s);})(); void(0);

The other dropboxes (for Location, Folders, Goals, etc.) spill over the border and even a long list can be seen. The truncated calendar is seen only with Due Date, not Start Date, which is fine.

FYIO. Not a major issue so I will wait for you to make the correction. :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.