ForumsQuestionsemail tasks setup

email tasks setup
cartercommunities

Posted: Sep 17, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I want to email tasks to others using gmail. I accidentally used outlook when I was asked to set up my outgoing emails. I do I change this?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 17, 2015
It shouldnt matter whether you use gmail or outlook, however I'm not sure I fully understand what you are trying to do.
cartercommunities

Posted: Sep 18, 2015
Currently Toodedo is using outlook when I want to email my tasks to someone. I want to stop using outlook and start using gmail to send outgoing tasks. I do not know how to change this setting.
pawelkaleta

If I understand correctly this should help but I didn't try: http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/set-gmail-as-browser-default-email-client-ht
cartercommunities

I need to provide more clarification. The first time you use Toodledo to email a task to someone, when you click on the Toodledo "Click to Share" icon, Toodledo prompts you to choose how to share the task. I chose "Mail" which is Outlook. I no longer want to use Outlook, but Toodledo is now programmed to choose Outlook when I click on the Toodledo "Click to Share" icon. How can I change this so when I click on the Toodledo "click to share" icon it will default to my gmail account?
pawelkaleta

Posted: Sep 19, 2015
Did you try following instructions for your browser provided in the link above?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 21, 2015
Is this happening on an Android device?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.