ForumsQuestionsAdd bookmarklet to Safari Bookmark Toolbar

Add bookmarklet to Safari Bookmark Toolbar
Colin

Posted: Sep 23, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Could anyone give me step by step on how to add the Toodledo Bookmarklet to to the Bookmark Toolbar. I've tried dragging the link on the Toodledo 3rd party page but nothing happens.

Thanks ... Colin
alexandremrj_2

Posted: Sep 24, 2015
Hello Colin,

I'm assuming that you are on the Firefox browser.

In the bookmarklet page you have two different links, but both of them will work the same way. And for you to be able to add them, then you must have the bookmark bar enabled.

Click on the firefox menu (3 horizontal lines) with the right mouse button, and in the menu that appears enable the Bookmarks toolbar.

Open the webpage in your browser (https://toodledo.com/tools/bookmarklet.php), and simply drag the link from the webpage to the bookmark bar.

If a forbidden sign appears then you are not dragging it to the bookmarks bar but to someplace else and so you have to continue looking for the right place.

Hope this helps. If it doesn't please tell us your browser and operating system.
Colin

Hi.alexandremrj_123

Thanks for your reply. Sorry I should have been more specific. I'm using Safari on my mac air. My operating system is OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

Thanks ... Colin

This message was edited Sep 24, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Im Safari, you'll want to make sure that the "Favorites Bar" is showing. You can show it from the View menu. Then drag the bookmarklet link to the Favorites bar.
Colin

Posted: Sep 26, 2015
Thanks Jake - that was easy to do - but I just couldn't figure it out.

Regards ... Colin
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.