ForumsQuestionsBug? Has TD started a card gambling site??

Bug? Has TD started a card gambling site??
coolexplorer

Posted: Sep 26, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I am getting Red color Diamond icons in front of each of my Folders, Contexts, and Goals. It does not appear in any of the other menus. See the image in the link below. This is in my standard account, not Beta. Just for your info.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aom1r742nama6ob/Diamonds.jpg?dl=0

This message was edited Sep 26, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 26, 2015
I havent seen that before. We use a small black diamond to indicate that the folder, context, or goal is private and won't be shared with your collaborators. I don't know why your web browser is turning this into a big red shiny diamond. I suspect that you have a plugin installed that is related to emoji or something that is turning the little black diamond into a red shiny diamond.
coolexplorer

Posted: Sep 27, 2015
Posted by Jake:
I havent seen that before. We use a small black diamond to indicate that the folder, context, or goal is private and won't be shared with your collaborators. I don't know why your web browser is turning this into a big red shiny diamond. I suspect that you have a plugin installed that is related to emoji or something that is turning the little black diamond into a red shiny diamond.

Jake, you are absolutely on the button. It was a new Chrome extension "Emojistuff.com" that I installed yesterday. Blacklisting the TD site within that extension did not work, but when I turned Emojistuff off the 'big red shiny diamonds' reverted to tiny black diamonds. Thanks for your prompt reply. Sorry for the scare.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.