ForumsQuestionsAll Tasks Have Disappeared

All Tasks Have Disappeared
mgazda

Posted: Jun 09, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I was editing a task on my iPhone yesterday and suddenly it went back to the ToodleDo Home screen and everything (all tasks) was gone! Went to check it on the ToodleDo website and ...... everything is gone!

Except...I still see the number of tasks I have under the "Folders" section (on the website)...I just can't get to them.

Interesting and scary at the same time.

Thanks to anyone who might have an idea of how I can get my lists (life) back.

Mike
Anders

Score: 1 Reference
So the folder tabs have numbers on them, but you can't see the tasks? If so, I would guess they are filtered out or something like that.

First, try going to you All Tasks list, and see if anything appears when you turn off all your Filters (Deferred, Future, etc.). They could simply be hidden due to their status.

Try looking in the Recently Completed and Recently Modified tabs as well.

Also, in your account settings, go down to the bottom and check your Recently Deleted Tasks. Hopefully, they are not there because there is no way to undelete, but at least you would know what happened.

~Anders
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 1 Reference
Have you checked the "recently deleted tasks" list under your account settings? It will tell you why a task was deleted. If that list is empty, then the tasks are still there, but you can't see them because of one of your filters.
mgazda

Thanks for your help!

Sadly, I see ALL of them on the "recently deleted tasks" list as being deleted by my iPhone...not good.

But I still see the "#" of tasks under the folder list...weird, huh?

Oh well, time to add tasks AGAIN!

Mike
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Which iPhone app are you using? Pocket Informant perhaps? If so, you'll need to contact the developer of that application for support, since it is a third-party product that may have bugs.

This message was edited Jun 09, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.