ForumsQuestionsSyncing on the Website

Syncing on the Website
Katress

Posted: Oct 07, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hello!

I am struggling to get my account on the site to sync and update. I made extensive updates in the Android app, selected sync on the app, and the changes have not appeared on the website.

I though the site itself might need to be synced, so I went looking for both a manual sync function and a setting for the frequency of auto-syncing, but I couldn't find it at all. All I found in settings were the apps I've approved syncing with, and it showed that it had last synced with the Android app May 22, 2015, when I at least synced it on the phone today (October 6).

Where can I manually sync within the website? Where can I set up how often I'd like it to auto-sync? I'm very frustrated.

I love all of the features Toodledo offers, its configurability, and more, but I find it is not very user-friendly. There's a significant learning curve in learning how to use it, and that takes up a lot of time that it's meant to be saving. The video instructions and other help elements are good, but they do not address every topic I've come across, like this syncing problem.

Please help me out! I need to GTD.

Thank you,
Katie
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 07, 2015
Hi Katie,

I am sorry that the syncing isn't working. The website cannot control syncing, so you must do all of that setup in the app. Please go into your Android Settings and under the "Accounts" section make sure that Toodledo is setup to allow syncing. If this doesn't work, please create a support ticket here for us to investigate further
kevinchenxw

Posted: Oct 10, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
I got the same problem with sync. I've set up in android setting and enabe toodledo syncing. but it didn't work. what should i to solve this problem.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 13, 2015
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.