ForumsQuestionsEffeciency Features

Effeciency Features
johnprince2112

Posted: Oct 09, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I had a boss once who used to brag

Three efficiency requests that I think are high-value stories:

I. Customizable 'My Tasks entries
NIce:=Where it curently defaults to "All Tasks, Starred, "Hotlist", it would be a nice step toward a customizable dashboard if the user could select three items that would take the place of these hard-coded onces . This would include any menu selection tiehat calls a view, including custom searches.

Nicer=Use exusting real estate toto aedd five of these.

Going big=Allow the user customize the entire menu. ;-)0

NOTE: The value here is efficiency. The app (for me) is about quickly selecting my key views. But views can be used as entry points also and that is imperative enter data with a single click.

2. Task name schema You guys like to provide schema's that will allow you to parse data, whiich I love. Have you thought about within Task name?

Nice::Adding date/time in task name automatically assigns that as a due date. Example: Post feature request 10/9/2016. Done. This sets a due date of 10/9/2015 for the task.

Nicer=Provide syntax for each property Example: Home Depot @Errands ^Fix Shower !Weekend This could set Errands, Fix Shower, and Weekend as Context, Folder, and Tag, respectivey.

Going big=Create a really advancve

3. SiriI am unsure what methods you can call from Siri, or if existing one allows additional attributes, it would be great to ask her to set some detail. i.e.' Remind me: Post to, he feature requests. Context is Home, Folder is GTD'

This message was edited Oct 09, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 09, 2015
Thanks for the suggestions. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.

Thanks
johnprince2112

Posted: Oct 10, 2015
Thanks for the quick reply and I'm glad hear this. Apologies for the cryptic first senet,tence in my post above; iit was for something else.

I understand about the timelines..., you guys have cranked out quite a bit of quality code during the time I'vs\e been using it.. As stated I've worked in Application Development for 20+ years so have a healthy respect fror what you do,.In the event I have not mentioned this, please pass along congrats to your team: very impressive!If

This message was edited Oct 10, 2015.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.