ForumsQuestionsSubtasks edits in Mobile app - problem with

Subtasks edits in Mobile app - problem with
Don Goncalves

Posted: Oct 09, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
When I'm editing a subtask in the Mobile app, the subtask does not accept the edit. Instead a separate new parent level task is created by the Mobile app. Edits include unstarring or changing date or or changing priority or editing text. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
SES21

Score: 2 Reference
If you're talking about the Android mobile app, you're not doing anything wrong. I reported this bug already, they've duplicated it & got it on the list of fixes needed.

If you're on iOS, however, all bets are off & you're on your own because I can't help with that!

This message was edited Oct 09, 2015.
glparke

Score: 1 Reference
Happening to me as well. I also submitted a bug report. It almost makes the app unuseable.
Don Goncalves

Posted: Oct 28, 2015
Yes, this bug is on Android.
Don Goncalves

Posted: Dec 20, 2015
Posted by Don Goncalves:
Yes, this bug is on Android.

Bump...
Sabina A.

Posted: Dec 21, 2015
Hello,

Thanks for the bug report. We have verified it and added it to our to-do list. We can't guarantee a timeframe, but we will fix this as soon as we can.
vinny.odowd

Posted: Dec 26, 2015
Hi Don.

I have the same issue and have resorted to:

- Only using the Android for reference
- Making all changes on a browser version on my mobile device or from my PC.

This really limits my ability to use the tool effectively as I can't easily update stuff as it happens / on the fly but I am hoping the ToodleDo folks will quickly fix this. This issue was not always there are it seems like it started in September 2015.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.