ForumsQuestionshow can I create task like this,

how can I create task like this,
Niko_86

Posted: Oct 09, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
hello, I notice in the home page of toodledo.com, there is a picture which shows tasks like this:

[ ] father task
--[ ] son task 1
--[ ] son task 2
--[ ] son task 3

when you open the page you can see it shows in the webpage verison of toodledo in the middle

it looks like i can create a son for another task, like people are creating a Outline list.
this is very useful for me in many cases,
i am using a free version of toodledo.com, can I create tasks like that? or i need a updated version.

thanks for any answers

This message was edited Oct 09, 2015.
pawelkaleta

Posted: Oct 10, 2015
Yes, you need at least Silver subscription to have Subtasks functionality. Personally, I initially thought subtasks are great feature but recently I completely stopped using them as they were not as convenient to use as I assumed at the beginning.
Sabina A.

Posted: Oct 12, 2015
Posted by Niko_86:
hello, I notice in the home page of toodledo.com, there is a picture which shows tasks like this:

[ ] father task
--[ ] son task 1
--[ ] son task 2
--[ ] son task 3

when you open the page you can see it shows in the webpage verison of toodledo in the middle

it looks like i can create a son for another task, like people are creating a Outline list.
this is very useful for me in many cases,
i am using a free version of toodledo.com, can I create tasks like that? or i need a updated version.

thanks for any answers

Yes, this is our subtask feature, which is available with an upgraded subscription. You can sort tasks in "Indented" mode, so they show up listed under their parents task. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.