ForumsQuestionsWhen are weekly/monthly habits going to be released?

When are weekly/monthly habits going to be released?
danyariver

Posted: Oct 21, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Hi There,
I LOVE using the habits tab. The interface is so clean and compelling to use. I'm already doing my 15 minute walk, 15 minute yoga, flossing, didgeridoo practice and more every day since starting to use the interface. thank you!

That said, there are many habits that I want to do that are once weekly, or once monthly, that I would love to input here, but do not want to put in as a daily habit as it will clutter it up. I saw in the original release of the habit feature that you would soon be including weekly/monthly (customizable frequency) habits, but that was almost a year ago.

When are you planning to release this feature?

I'm a new user and still struggling to have the visual layout of the tasks tab not feel overwhelming, so I prefer using the habit layout for many repetitious tasks.

Thanks for all the great work and tools!
Bridget K

Posted: Oct 21, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by danyariver:
I saw in the original release of the habit feature that you would soon be including weekly/monthly (customizable frequency) habits, but that was almost a year ago.

Hey there Danyariver,

I'm very glad to hear that you are keeping up with your good habits. The ability to schedule habits is being worked on as we speak. When we are finished it will be published to our Beta testing site where Beta testers get first access to test our latest features and provide feedback. I cannot provide a specific timeline for when this will be published to beta, but it will be in the near future.

If you would like to become a Beta tester you can sign up at our Beta Signup Page. Currently there are a few updates on Habits that have not been published to our public site that you may be interested in trying out. Feel free to check it out and leave us feedback.

Thanks for your patience,

:)

Bridget
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.