ForumsQuestionsTime Stamp inside Task note

Time Stamp inside Task note
Hugh O'Donnell

Posted: Nov 03, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Often I take action on a task, especially if it involves follow-up re meetings or phone calls. I keep track of my progress in the task note, and then reset the due date. I type in a time stamp such as "03NOV2015:" prefacing my note.

I have researched FAQs and the forum (w/search), and haven't found an answer that focuses on my question, which is will you be bring to "Tasks" the ability to time and date stamp a task note?

Please pardon me if I've overlooked the answer to a question you've already responded to.

Thanks!

PS: Oops... just found this: https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/15068/0/insert-timestamp-in-tasks.html

Any updates? That question was asked in 2012.

This message was edited Nov 03, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 03, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
It is not currently possible to add multiple notes to a task and automatically timestamp each of them. Sorry. This may be implemented in a future update.

In the meantime, adding the timestamp yourself is the best solution. There is some other software that you could install on your computer that could add the timestamp with a keyboard shortcut. For example, on the Mac I use "TextExpander".
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.