ForumsQuestionsIs there a way to remove the "K" (keyboard shortcut hint)?

Is there a way to remove the "K" (keyboard shortcut hint)?
M_ichel

Posted: Dec 07, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hi all.

(Using Toodledo on iMac, Firefox, etc.)

Recently, Toodledo added a new "feature": the letter "K" at the bottom right-hand side of the web page when displaying tasks. (When clicked, this thing opens an information panel about some keyboard shortcuts).

Is there any way to make this "feature" disappear? But still be able to use keyboard shortcuts?

My problem with this "feature" is that it widens the web page needlessly, displaying a nice blank column on the right-hand side of the page. Total waste of precious desktop real estate!

Thanks.
pawelkaleta

I wouldn't blame this K for this additional empty column, it is transparent icon only above the grid currenty being displayed. Have you tried to adjust the size of columns to fit the whole width of the screen? Is the K in such case still on the right of the grid, in separate empty column?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The K button should hover over the rest of the page and not affect the way it is sized or the way your tasks are displayed. In the future, we will probably provide a way for people to turn off this button once they have memorized the keyboarshortcuts.
M_ichel

Posted: Dec 15, 2015
Posted by pawelkaleta:
I wouldn't blame this K for this additional empty column, it is transparent icon only above the grid currenty being displayed. Have you tried to adjust the size of columns to fit the whole width of the screen? Is the K in such case still on the right of the grid, in separate empty column?

Hi.

I did try to resize the columns. However, there does not seem to be a way to resize the last column on the right-hand side (that "column" contains the icon for the task notes).

In order to make the horizontal scroll bar disappear (indicating that I'm seeing the whole width of the page), I have to leave a fairly wide white space on the right-hand side of the window... I have screen shots, but can't find the instructions to incorporate them in this reply...

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 15, 2015
Can you please create a support ticket and attach the screenshots there?
M_ichel

Posted: Dec 16, 2015
OK. Will do. Thanks.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.