ForumsQuestionsSort for the day

Sort for the day
summitbum

Posted: Dec 15, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
My sorts are in this order: folder, alphabetical, star, and check mark. A sample folder is Errands. I will star those to do soon which brings up a list in alphabetical order. At the beginning of each day I will check those to do that day. It would be very useful to sort one more time to place the checked errands in the order I will do them. I could use that last sort with most of my other folders. Numbering the checked items would work also. To prioritize makes it too complicated. Any ideas?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 15, 2015
We currently don't have 4 levels of sorting, only 3. My suggestion is to sort by alphabetical, star and checkmark instead and then view individual folders one at a time (assuming you don't have many folders). Another option is to sort by folder, alphabetical, importance. Importance would likely put your starred tasks near the top and the checked ones at the bottom. However, you should know that if your second sort is "alphabetical" then any sort after this (star, checked) will be ignored unless the two tasks have the exact same title.
Salgud

Posted: Dec 16, 2015
This whole situation is rapidly becoming a rather "sorted" affair...
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.