ForumsQuestionsHabbits sync Bug? (Android)

Habbits sync Bug? (Android)
Δημήτρης

Posted: Dec 17, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hello Toodledo, and users.

I've been using habits regularly since the beginning of December, both on this platform and my cell-phone, using the android app.

What typically happens is that I'll mark as completed (or not) my habits for the day, late at night, via cell-phone. The next day I'll log in from work and find the previous day's habits not marked. I'll try to remember what did or did not happen. This gets annoying if I've only used my cell-phone for a couple of days (it's practically impossible to remember what exactly happened three days ago).

It can happen the other way round, too. Mark them as completed from my pc then not being to even sync in the android app since there is no sync option in the habits section (only in the task section where it doesn't help the habits-sync at all).

Anyone experiencing the same problem?

Thanks for reading it.
Δημήτρης

So this is interesting. I certainly got frustrated more than a few times -making a note in my to-do list to write in this forum about the problem- but maybe the bug got fixed in the last couple of days, as it works perfectly now. Syncing from the main tasks section does sync the habits! It works both ways too, as it should. Good work!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The Habits section (and Lists and Outlines) will sync in the background occasionally, but if you open that section and wait a minute, it will do a sync right then. It may be that you weren't waiting long enough for the sync to finish and update the screen.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.