ForumsQuestionsIndented subtasks: keeping them indented?

Indented subtasks: keeping them indented?
garyo

Posted: Dec 17, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Is it just me or when you switch views, and have view subtasks as indented turned on, do the subtasks show up on separate non-indented lines and you have to go through all the parent tasks and click on the icon to get the subtasks indented again?
Salgud

Posted by garyo:
Is it just me or when you switch views, and have view subtasks as indented turned on, do the subtasks show up on separate non-indented lines and you have to go through all the parent tasks and click on the icon to get the subtasks indented again?

You shouldn't have to go through all that. There are 2 places that might effect what you're seeing. First, under Settings, Subtasks, make sure you have "Indented mode shows "all subtasks nested, even if the parent shouldn't be visible" selected.

Next, in the display Filter settings (under the eye icon, upper right, next to "sort"), make sure that Subtasks are set to "Indented".

You should be good to go.
garyo

Ah, I see! I didn't realize I had to set both of those. I'm not sure why there's a separate indent setting in the Filter menu... but anyway, it worked. Thanks!
Salgud

The filter setting allows you to change this setting for a particular view for the moment, and is far easier to reset after.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.