Can toodledo do this?
I was watching a productivity guy share his workflow and a couple of things stood out.
1. When emails come in (gmail) he can quickly turn it into a task. (He uses task clone) Can I do that with toodledo?
2. There is a strong link between his task program and evernote. I'm standardizing on evernote and would lie the same. Yes No with same?
3. There is a link also to ASAN for bigger collaborative projects. I am think about using this.
4. My main need is to develop a tickler file for both emails and web browsing.
I'll watch every tutorial I can get my hands on. I've had toodledo since 2010, but I lost the habit since I also purchased Pocket informant .
Pocket informant and toodledo sync together nicely.
I'm starting to use GTD and I need better efficiency.
> 1. When emails come in (gmail) he can quickly turn it into a task. (He uses task clone) Can I do that with toodledo?
There's probably multiple ways to do this, but one easy way is to use an IFTTT recipe: https://ifttt.com/recipes/search?q=toodledo
You can also use the browser plugin Bookmarklet (under the tools menu). This creates a task with the email's web address in the task's Note field.
For converting emails into tasks in Toodledo :
1. Use an IFTTT recipe
2. Use a browser plugin Bookmarklet (under the tools menu)
3. Forward the email to your unique Toodledo ID (found under Tools > More > Email > Email Access.
Regarding syncing TD with Evernote and Asana its not easy. IFTTT and Task Clone can approximate but not to my satisfaction.
This message was edited Jan 19, 2016.
TaskClone indeed works with Toodledo and is in Toodledo's 3rd party apps directory - http://www.toodledo.com/tools/directory_item.php?appid=taskclone
TaskClone uses good ole' email to send tasks into Toodledo from Evernote. Because Toodledo has probably the best email syntax around, you get all the benefits when writing tasks in Evernote - https://www.toodledo.com/info/help_email.php.
With TaskClone, you can add individual checklist items (with checkbox) to Toodledo or send the note title to Toodledo as a task. Either way, the task description, includes the title of the note and a hyperlink so you can open Evernote for all the details.
can tootledo tasks work with Amazon echo?
You cannot reply yet
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.