ForumsQuestionsToodledo creating multiple copies of tasks on its own

Toodledo creating multiple copies of tasks on its own
dyuhas

Posted: Feb 01, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
This is very annoying. Every once in a while Toodledo decides on its own to make multiple - up to 11 - copies of a few tasks.

What is especially annoying is that I have to delete the copies manually. When I delete them using the batch edit action they come right back in a couple of seconds.

Please fix this!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 02, 2016
This sounds like a syncing issue. What apps are you syncing with? One of the apps is probably making the duplicates and adding them back.
dyuhas

"What apps are you syncing with?"

I don't understand your question. I sync Toodledo with Toodledo. How could any other app sync Toodledo? How could another app control Toodledo? I have Google Drive installed and Evernote which syncs.

Toodledo is the only app that I currently use or have ever used that once I delete something immediately restores it - shades of the HAL 9000.

FWIW, I'm using the Toodledo Chrome extension on a Macbook Pro running OS X El Capitan.

Dave
Jake

Toodledo Founder
There are third party apps that sync with Toodledo, thats why I was asking. In the Toodledo iOS app, do you have it set to sync with Reminders?
dyuhas

Posted: Feb 05, 2016
Yes, Toodledo (T) is set to sync with Reminders. The tasks the T duplicated were never in the Reminders app. I rarely use it.

And I just noticed that synced Reminders lose the due date when imported into T.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 05, 2016
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.