ForumsQuestionsDeleted Tasks that won't go away

Deleted Tasks that won't go away
ars890

Posted: Mar 02, 2016
Score: 1 Reference
I have about ten old, deleted tasks that continue to pop up on my ipad. These tasks are quite old. I purge old tasks but they continue to pop up. My guess is, these are being imported from some other source. Do I need to find the ORIGINAL source to delete them at that point? Any suggestions on how to get rid of these? I do have the button turned on to Delete Tasks that are older than 1 Month.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 02, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
Can you find them on this website? If so, delete them here and then they should delete on the iPad as well.
ars890

Posted: Mar 07, 2016
Jake, They do not show up on the web based version. They do not show up on my other devices as well. They are older tasks that have been completed and they continue to pop up on my iPad version. I have set the default for all tasks that are completed to be deleted after 30 days. These are older than 30 days.... Have no idea where these are residing.... Any other thoughts on getting rid of them? Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 07, 2016
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
ckcd24

Posted: Mar 20, 2016
Score: 1 Reference
Posted by ars890:
Jake, They do not show up on the web based version. They do not show up on my other devices as well. They are older tasks that have been completed and they continue to pop up on my iPad version. I have set the default for all tasks that are completed to be deleted after 30 days. These are older than 30 days.... Have no idea where these are residing.... Any other thoughts on getting rid of them? Thanks.

I had this problem. It was tied to items that had been recently deleted on my Reminders app.
joycerobbins1

Posted: Apr 06, 2016
Thanks! I had a deleted task that keep coming back and indeed it was active in the Reminders app.
Salgud

Posted: Apr 07, 2016
A classic example of Confucius say, "Man with one watch always knows what time it is. Man with 2 watches never knows." :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.