ForumsQuestionsHow do I set up Quick Search as a default ?

How do I set up Quick Search as a default ?
ckash01_1370650680

Posted: Mar 26, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
How do I set up Quick Search as a default so that you do not have to click the magnifying glass ? Wasn't the Quick Search always there at one time ? I rather have Quick Search as a default rather than Quick Add Task.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 28, 2016
It is not currently possible to have the Quick Search box always open, sorry. But it is the same speed as before to do a search (1 click and then start typing).
ckash01_1370650680

Posted: Mar 28, 2016
I don't recall it as the same as before. The Quick Search box was there before the redesign. Not it's an extra step. Sorry if my memory isn't correct. Wish I had a screenshot of the way it use to be :-)
Olivir2015

Posted: Mar 30, 2016
Didn't you have to click into the quicksearch box first, and then start typing? Now you have to click the icon and start typing - what is the difference? I believe, this is what Jake is referring to... No extra step for you, as far as I can see. Well, maybe moving the mouse a bit more?

This message was edited Mar 30, 2016.
ckash01_1370650680

Posted: Mar 30, 2016
Yes, I follow you now. The cursor defaults to the Search box. Thank you. IMO, I use the Search far more than adding a task and would still rather see it in a default view rather than having to create the box. Actually, I usually do a Search before adding a Task to avoid duplicates.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.