ForumsQuestionsTasklist Hotlist ordering is wrong in browser

Tasklist Hotlist ordering is wrong in browser
Long Vu

Posted: Mar 28, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
Tasklist hotlist in browser used to be sorted by relevance (ex: "top priority" task that has the due date in the future is still lower than "high priority" that is already overdue, "starred" task have higher ranking than non "starred", task with "Next Action" or " Active" status have higher ranking and so on).

This "sort by relevance" used in the "hotlist" view is highly useful and is almost the same sorting order as the Android app.

It is now only sorted by priority (all "top priority" regardless of their due date is displayed first, then followed by all "high priority" and so on).

Please restore the old hotlist "ordering by relevance".
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 31, 2016
It sounds like you changed your sort by accident. You can fix this by looking in the blue toolbar above your todo list and find the "sort" section. If you switch the first sort to "Importance", I think that is what you want.
Long Vu

Posted: Mar 31, 2016
Posted by Jake:
It sounds like you changed your sort by accident. You can fix this by looking in the blue toolbar above your todo list and find the "sort" section. If you switch the first sort to "Importance", I think that is what you want.

Oh ! True, the sort order for Hotlist was somehow at "Distance". Changing it back to "Importance" restored the ordering I expected.

Sorry for that. Not sure how I did it. I was probably trying to click the search icon and managed to miss-click on the sort icon below it instead.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.