ForumsQuestionsHotlist Enhancement Request

Hotlist Enhancement Request
haeffb

Posted: Jun 25, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I would like to see the options for Hotlist settings expanded. I would find adding the option for showing items of a specific status on the hotlist to be useful.

For example, I would be able to show items of priority XX or higher, a due date within the next XX days, or a status of "next action."

I realize that I could use a saved search to do the same thing, but adding options to the Hotlist settings would make it more useful.

Thanks for your consideration of this suggestion.
Vin Thomas

This has been mentioned before in the forums. I think many would like to be able to set their own hotlist terms. Who knows what the future holds...
lite1

Score: 1 Reference
Since hotlist is one of the things that you can rcv as email, using one of TDs overall strengths - customization - having more options for hotlist criteria would be quite useful and hopefully quick/easy for TD to implement. I'd really appreciate a more flexible "hotlist query" so that AND, OR etc. would be operators.

Perhaps ideal (in terms of flexibility) would be that user could do any advanced search they wanted. When this is saved and named Hotlist, this would automatically be the settings used in your account settings area.
Edward
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes, this is on our to-do list. Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.