ForumsQuestionsPer-task Insistent Alarm setting

Per-task Insistent Alarm setting
dmitriusan

Posted: Apr 18, 2016
Score: 1 Reference
In current implementation, alarms in mobile version are not too useful for me at least.

For most alarms, a short quiet ringtone is preferred (just to catch my attention if possible, or I will notice this alarm later among Android notifications). Insistent alarm would be too intrusive here, especially if I leave my phone unattended at work for few minutes.

But some alarms are really important (like time to go to train, or other really serious things that should be done in time).

The problem here is that in Android version insistent alarm may be turned on or off only for all tasks at whole. It's not possible to mark only some tasks as those that require insistent alarm.

That's why I have to use Life Reminders app for insistent alarms, through I would of cause prefer to use single app for all task alarms.

Would it be possible to add an option to Android version to issue an insistent alarm for all tasks with priority higher then a pre-defined setting, or add "insistent_alarm" as a separate attribute of task alarm setting?

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 18, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
coolexplorer

Posted: Apr 24, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
Task-wise Normal and Persistent repeating alarms are available in the Android app "Ultimate To Do List".
So are Saved Searches, Google Calendar two-way sync, Manual Sorting and rock stable Sync with TD.
Used this app for over two years without a single issue.

Hope TDs home Android app gets these some day.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.