ForumsQuestionsToodleDo - STILL the Best!

ToodleDo - STILL the Best!
mlb32704

Posted: May 18, 2016
Score: 6 Reference
I am as guilty as the next ToodleDo user of only using these forums when I've got a problem, or need something, instead of taking a moment now and then to acknowledge what a fantastic application the folks behind ToodleDo have created, enhanced, and continue to greatly support.

I've been a ToodleDo user for seven years now. I started using ToodleDo as a replacement for Palm, strictly for tasks and notes. Seven years later, I use the full extent of what ToodleDo offers in a non-Pro account, but still only for tasks and notes. Very simple stuff. And I have zero complaints, zero, the application on both the Web side and the iOS app are just fantastic for what I use them for. Look and feel is a personal opinion, I personally like the current look and feel, and I've been amazed at how quickly ToodleDo has responded with just a few users stepping up to ask for something that didn't look or work right, in a very short window.

It's a testament to the people behind ToodleDo that they choose to listen to their users, and use their input to continuously improve and expand upon ToodleDo with functionality like Outlines, Lists, Habits, etc. At the same time, they continue improving the basics and keeping them at the forefront of the application. I don't have to struggle to get through anything that I don't want to use, in order to get to what I do want to use. And this is no easy task, no pun intended, given the fact that whoever is piloting the ToodleDo ship has to balance a never ending list of requests from all sorts of users, most of which are looking to do a LOT more with ToodleDo than I currently do. I can't imagine how they do it, but from my selfish perspective, they do it very well, Looks great, works great, OK please don't change anything else now, ever :)

Seriously, a heartfelt thanks and note of acknowledgement to the folks behind ToodleDo. My first, and still my very favorite app, where I start my days and how I keep them organized throughout. Thank you ToodleDo.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the nice comments!
pe.ha

Hi,

interestingly, I just felt the same spontaneous, intense need to express my gratitude, as mlb32704 did seven hours ago. Searching for a place to share it with the developers, I found this to be the appropriate place.

In short: I've been using Toodledo for years for organizing big parts of my daily life, and it really did boost my effectiveness. It definitely is my most important app, it made me became a much more reliable and well-organized person. No other app ever had such an extensive impact on my life. The look and feel as well as the functionality is awesome - feels like home ;-)

Thank you Toodledo-Guys, greetings from Germany.

This message was edited May 18, 2016.
Joyce

I too adore Toodledo. It keeps my world organized and sane. It's adaptable and I love love love the habits where I can keep track of how I'm actually doing to create a new habit. You're also super responsive.

I can store all manner of useful things in my notes, outlines and tasks and they'll be there for me when I need them.

Toodledo is my Flylady Control Journal and I LOVE it!!
aleding

Posted: May 19, 2016
+100 (inflation) - been a user for 4+ years and whenever I check the alternatives out there, TD still slays them all...

Would love some more printing\reporting options though...
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.