ForumsQuestionsHELP - RE SEEING MY SUB-TASKS AFTER ORIG'l SUBSCRIP EXPIRED

HELP - RE SEEING MY SUB-TASKS AFTER ORIG'l SUBSCRIP EXPIRED
astanton6

Posted: Jun 17, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,
I had to ask 2 questions in the past so could not email my Q to DGT staff:

A while back I did not renew because I'd stopped using this online, mostly because at a couple of points when I synced to my mobile device, everything was duplicated (online) and it was a mess I didn't have time to deal with. I don't remember if I got an answer when I e'd for help.

Anyway, I'm about to start up a new tablet etc. and had high hopes of re-connecting in hopes the sync dupe is a thing of the past.

In looking at what's still here online, though, I realized I can no longer see sub-tasks (which I guess is why I can't see a bunch of itemsI know were in various folders and projects, including information related to my Mom's death.)

I'm quite happy to upgrade if I can be assured that I'll be able to see what WAS in there before. Can someone let me know?

And thank you! Arlene in Md.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Your subtasks are not gone, they are just being displayed as regular tasks now. To get your subtasks to be nested inside the parent tasks again, you just need to resubscribe. When you do this, the subtasks should go back to the way they were before. The except to this would be if you edited one of those subtasks while your subscription was expired or completed a parent task. If that happened then the subtasks would remain as regular tasks. But you can find them and move them back into the parent task if you want.
astanton6

Jake, I think I follow this and just updated - I really appreciate your getting back so quickly especially due to the type of information I hope is still in there.

I may come crawling back for help again once I establish my new Android tablet - assuming I can get the external SD from my old tab to cough up a more recent back-up of what I had on my DGT GTD app, if I THEN sync again with my online Toodledo site, will the newer info 'take hold' on the online site too? (In other words, if I have updated an item in my app, that will update there too...right?) I am not an IT person :"}.

Again I so so appreciate your getting back (and hope you can reassure me about the last point) -

Please live long and prosper!! Arlene in Md.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.