ForumsQuestionsTask folders vs. Notes folders

Task folders vs. Notes folders
pjl

Posted: Jul 30, 2016
Score: 1 Reference
I've been using Toodledo Tasks for years, and I love it. Last year I started using the Habits feature, which is also quite good. Today I was planning to migrate my existing Notes from a competing app. However, I just discovered that the Notes section already has a set of folders in it, because I have organized my Tasks in folders. My existing Notes are in entirely different folders, and the way I organize my notes has nothing to do with the way I organize my tasks. I don't want my Tasks to be polluted with my Notes folders, and vice-versa. I would like to request that the folder structures for Tasks and Notes be made independent from each other.

Thanks for providing a great service and product!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 01, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
Currently, it is not possible to have separate folders for tasks and notes. They both use the same set of folders. Sorry.
SABiltongHunter

Posted: Jan 25, 2017
I too would love to have the ability to have different folders for the two groups, especially since there is no option for sub-folders. I find it easy to assign tasks to a high level folder, but quite often I want to file notes at a more granular level, so either additional folders in Notes that don't clutter up Tasks or the ability to do sub-folders would serve that purpose.
Joyce

Posted: Jan 25, 2017
You can go into the organization section and create more folders, how many folders are you thinking of?
Ann M

Posted: Jan 27, 2017
"I don't want my Tasks to be polluted with my Notes folders, and vice-versa. I would like to request that the folder structures for Tasks and Notes be made independent from each other."

I agree totally which is why my notes are in a competing app.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.