ForumsQuestionsBest 3rd Party Software for Windows 10 Desktop?

Best 3rd Party Software for Windows 10 Desktop?
tjaniesch_2

Posted: Aug 03, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

do you recommend a specific 3rd Party Software for Windows 10 Desktop?

I can only find outdated, ugly, 2008-Style-Design 3rd Party Software for Windows. Can you recommend any which look similar to Toodledo?

Take care
Torge
arctylos

Posted: Nov 13, 2016
Hi,

You can try 2Day from the WindowsStore or SharpTasks
GaRock

Posted: Nov 15, 2016
I've used 2Day and SharpTasks on a Surface 3 running Windows 10. Honestly, I prefer the web interface to both of them for general work, but I use SharpTask's live tile in the start menu for quick reference to the Hotlist. 2Day only shows today's tasks in the live tile. SharpTasks supports subtasks, 2Day does not. Lastly, 2Day kept giving me some strange error message about overusing the API. It didn't really cause any problems, but it was mildly annoying. All of the task managers I've seen for Windows 10 (that sync with Toodledo) use the "touch-friendly" task boxes. Maybe I'm just old-school, but I prefer the nested list-style task lists, which is why I have a shortcut to the web interface on my start menu.
jamezzz

Posted: Nov 18, 2016
I agree, with Windows 10, all these UWP apps all have a tendency to look the same. Seems everyone is trying to fit their apps into the "tiles" UI...makes for a very boring collection of apps. Hopefully, as more developers enter apps in the Microsoft store they'll start to get more creative with look and feel of their apps.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.