ForumsQuestionssync to iphone

sync to iphone
quickblast

Posted: Jul 03, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Any ideas - I update my iphone tasks / completed tasks etc.. Do a full Sync to toodledo from the iphone. The iphone updates are ignored and overwritten with the data on the web version taking me back to the original data????
roddyt

Score: 1 Reference
Hi, I don't know if I can be of any help, but I do know the first question that anyone who can help will ask is, are you using the Toodledo iPhone app, or one of the many third-party apps that have the ability to sync with Toodledo?

If it's a third-party app, the recommendation will no doubt be to contact the author. If it's Toodledo, then standby, someone will be by shortly.
Anders

Score: 0 Reference
Yes, the only way that should happen in the Toodledo iPhone app is if you select "Force Toodledo.com -> iPhone Sync". I really can't think of any other reason it would happen. I suppose if your time zone settings were different on your iPhone and on the website, it could mess up the sync, but I am not really sure.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 1 Reference
Quickblast, you are using a third-party application called Todo which is made by a company called Appigo. Please contact them for support.

www.appigo.com
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.