ForumsQuestionsBUG - iOS app lower toolbar function on iPad

BUG - iOS app lower toolbar function on iPad
mlb32704

Posted: Sep 21, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
When viewing ToodleDo Tasks on an iPad in either landscape or horizontal mode, the left most option in the bottom toolbar is the last option selected along the top left toolbar (i.e. All Tasks, Hotlist, Folder, etc.). When you first fire up the application, you have one option in that left hand corner, but as you select additional options, they just lay on top of each other in a big unreadable mess. I don't actually understand the need for having that option in the farthest left hand corner at all, as it does not appear in the lower toolbar on my iPhone. Nevertheless, if it's meant to be there, it's not looking or working correctly, it's a bug. Either for me, or for everyone. Thanks.
mlb32704

Update - this is a SPORADIC problem. Sometimes shutting down and restarting ToodleDo will fix this problem. Sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes that problem doesn't happen at all, and then it pops up again. Curious as to whether anyone else is experiencing it? Maybe I need to reinstall ToodleDo on my iPad, or something has cropped up in terms of compatibility with iOS10 or something?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
SABiltongHunter

Posted: Jan 28, 2017
Jake, did you ever figure this out as I am seeing it too. I can create a support ticket too if you want
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 30, 2017
It is just a visual glitch that doesn't affect performance, but we are looking into it to try to figure out why it is happening.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.