ForumsQuestionsNew Design?

New Design?
davel

Posted: Jul 03, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
What about a new design?

-clean
-great Usability

for example like yahoo's new webmail look...

Greetz
Vin Thomas

Posted: Jul 03, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
This has been suggested so many times...

I doubt it will happen anytime soon.

You can check out some of the userstyles that have been created:

http://userstyles.org/styles/search/toodledo
roarhuet

Posted: Sep 17, 2009
But PLEASE - just make it more Apple style!

You should like to work with your task list - that is one of the main principles of GTD.

PLEASE give it a makeover!
Vin Thomas

I just wrote a script that is a little more apple style: http://j.mp/toodledo.mac

Hope this helps.
Proximo

Vin,

That was fast.... :-)

@rroarhuet,

I am right there with you. Toodledo is the best there is as far as functionality, options and customization.

But the GUI is something I never liked. I would love to have the "Things" interface but I am not a Mac user. So I don't have a way to run "Things" as my Desktop Software. If I did, I would use "Things" for iPhone and it's a partnership made in heaven.

We will just have to wait and see where the Toodledo GUI goes from here.

Vitalist has a much nicer GUI and the way your task information and options are handled is also great.

Vitalist lacks in many of the great features you get with Toodledo, so I stopped using it and jumped on Toodledo.

Only time can tell.
Vin Thomas

Vitalist is just slightly better in my opinion. I would love to see something similar to Todoist or Checkvist. I am all about simplicity. And if TD would use classes and id's that made sense, we could theme it till the cows came home!

There is an online app that is similar to Things called Nirvana. It has a great UI. I have a beta account, but they are WAY behind as far as functionality. I doubt there will be an app that will compete with TD as far as functionality. UI is another story...

I like my most recent script the best of all the themes so far (Toodledo Mac Like). It is simple, clean, and somewhat mac-like. For now, that is meeting my needs.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.